Monday, September 15, 2008

Belinda Carlisle~I Won't Say I'm in Love (from Hercules)

As a former lead singer of the all girl group the Go-Go's , breaking up after just 3 albums in 1985, Belinda Carlisle has also enjoyed a very successful solo career. Releasing 7 albums,not incuding countless compilations. Her string of top 40 hits include the top 10's 'Mad ABout You', 'I Get Weak','Circle in the Sand' and the number one hit 'Heaven is a Place on Earth' in 1987. She has reunited for several Go-Go's tours over the years incuding an album of new material in 2001 titled 'God Bless the Go-Go's' . In 1997, Belinda also released a cover of 'I Won't Say (I'm in Love)' from Disney's 'Hercules' as part of that movie's distribution in Europe. In March of 2007, Belinda teamed up with the Go-Go's and recorded a cover version of the Haley Mills song 'Let's Get Together' for the 'Disney Mania 5' CD, which I will post in the future..tease -tease-yes I am)The single was only released in France and Germany.Belinda is currently touring the USA with RE-Generation Tour 2008.